POSITION TITLE: Front Desk Attendant
DEPARTMENT: FRONT DESK
REPORTS TO: Front Desk Manager
FLSA STATUS: Hourly
EMPLOYMENT STATUS: Part-time
Position Summary to Barkefellers and Franchisees’
The Front Desk Attendant will be responsible for checking guests in and out, conduct facility tours, escort canine and feline guest to their suites, answer customer inquiries over the phone, in person and online. Develop knowledge of, promote and sell all Barkefellers services and products. Continuously ensure that front desk and lobby is kept clean and presentable at all times in order to provide a 5-star facility.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Ability to check guests and their pet in and out
- Ability to answer incoming customer questions, concerns in person, on the phone and online
- Ability to handle monetary transactions
- Ability to perform light housekeeping duties such as: washing windows, dusting, running sweeper, and mopping as the need arises in the lobby area
- Ability to perform retail sales by developing a strong knowledge of services and products offered
- Ability to move or lift 40lbs pounds or more depending upon the task
- Ability to perform routine play activities and interaction with the pets in the hotel as the need arises
- All other duties assigned by Manager.
Basic office skills (computer, phone, grammar, spelling), basic math competency. The employee must be comfortable working in a fast-paced environment and have strong customer relations skills. The employee must stay current in all education and attend all mandatory meetings as they become available. The employee must be able to adhere to the physical demands of the position by being able to run, lift, and bend on any given occasion. The employee must be 18 years of age and have a high school diploma or GED. The employee must have reliable transportation to and from work in order to show up at their scheduled time and ready for work.
Provide 5-Star Customer Service to Our Furry Guests & Their People!