POSITION TITLE: Reservation Specialist
REPORTS TO: General Manager
FLSA STATUS: Hourly
EMPLOYMENT STATUS: Part-time
Reservation Specialist is responsible for client reservations’ by answering a multi-line phone system. As well as promoting our company’s services and activities on the phone, on-line and in person.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Answering multi-line phone system
- Working knowledge of voice mail system
- Creating complete client and appointment files for all services offered prior to providing price and availability
- Introduction of facility and services to prospective clients
- Representing the Company and ensuring a ‘5-Star Experience’ for all visiting clients
- Ability to read and follow a sales script and present a positive image of the Company
- Ability to educate the client of the Company’s belief in the importance of the pet’s participation in activities while away from home
- Ability to sell additional services to new and existing clients (quantify)
- Ability to receive feedback and implement suggestions promptly
- Responding to all new and existing client inquiries by phone or email promptly and with company approved verbiage
- Performing and tracking confirmation and other outbound calls on a regular basis
- Tracking daily sales and entering in database
- Maintaining established performance benchmarks
- Partnering with Manager or Supervisor on any client concerns or issues promptly
- Working events professionally and positively
- All other duties assigned by the Manager.
REQUIREMENTS: Basic office skills (computer, phone, grammar, spelling), basic math competency. The employee must be comfortable working in a sedentary fast-paced environment and have strong customer relations skills. The employee must stay current in all education and attend all mandatory meetings as they become available. The employee must be 18 years of age and have a high school diploma or GED. The employee must have at least 1 or more years of inside sales or outside sales experience. The employee must have reliable transportation to and from work in order to show up at their scheduled time and ready for work.